- Understanding RPA and how has RPA evolved and how does it work – understanding all possible use cases and implementation case studies
- Initial Process Assessment : Identifying which processes can/cannot be automated and creating an RPA business case with ROI and justification of the RPA use case
- Understanding RPA tools : Comparing between various tools and overview of UIPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism. Understanding which tool to be used when and the comparative advantages and disadvantages
- RPA Tool deep dive : Learning Automation Anywhere end to end within a F&A context for FP&A, Accounting, invoice processing, taxation and other F&A scenarios. The participants will learn to create bots for each of these areas from scratch
- Deploying RPA and RPA strategy : How to create an RPA COE and a comprehensive RPA strategy for your clients and your organization – how to win with RPA
Certification : All participants will be given MindMap Certified Advanced Finance RPA Expert Certificates upon completing the course and passing the final assessment within three attempts with 60%+ passing marks.