Digital Transformation Journey
The DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY lays out plan which is aimed at building domain specific Digital, Consulting and Analytics capabilities in employees in line with the Organisation’s key strategic transformation vision. The objective is to build strong Data Engineering and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning capabilities across multiple levels to enhance Organisation’s core Digital solution-ing and delivery skills, embedded with a transformation mindset.
- Improved NPS
- Improved customer experience
- Becoming the digital customer advocate
- Improve organisation’s skill pool and make it more Digital ready for better market positioning
- Create niche business solutions using domain + digital combination
- Creation of ML/Analytics POCs and Use Cases to strengthen market positioning
- Transform delivery landscape by implementing Analytics and Machine Learning into Operations
- Realize Productivity / efficiency gains by leveraging technology
- Ability to make data driven decisions and generate insights from data
- Ability to understand and recommend Machine Learning/Analytics transformations for specific use cases
- Analytical mindset to drive data based decisions
Our Team follows below steps:
- Capturing the input, building the right codes, and then updating the systems. We involve the subject matter experts / Product build experts from the client organization to formulate the right codes.
- Developing an automation plan. After a thorough study of the process and understanding of all the “exception” scenarios, we develop the phases for automation plan. we carefully evaluate the performance of the plan at every phase before moving to the next phase.
- Deploy the pilot phase. To observe the effectiveness of the automation plan in real-time, before the actual implementation, it is tested through a pilot project. Evaluating the results of the pilot project improvements are made and then inclusion of those scenarios that need to be automated and those that can remain an exception are decided.
- Plan to handle contingency. Before rolling out the automation plan a plan needs to be in place for training and handling contingency depending on the critical of the process. It is good to ensure that all are documented for easy future reference
- Maintenance of automation activity. From time to time, with organizational changes and change in business scenarios there should be a good change management process to handle any changes. We build a change management plan for such critical and decisive hours