RPA Tools Evaluation and Licenses
Business Re-engineering or Business Process Change involves the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of metaphorical software robots. RPA is an autonomous digital workforce, independent of human interaction to help the employees work faster and maximize efficiency for business models.
Our core developers team on RPA are structured to re-engineer the business processes and empower the skills that organizations & people need to effectively leverage process discipline and technology and enable true business transformation.
Development of end-to-end automation on any application and on any process to improve business agility to meet the changing needs of the market, minimize the operational cost, increase organizational efficiency is what we offer as a solution. This is aimed at optimizing repetitive, error-prone, high-volume, mature and stable processes that require interactions between different data and applications.
The key is to find the Inefficient Processes and define Key Performance Indicators , Re engineer the Processes and Compare
Identification of processes for Implementation
RPA is a powerful transformation tool that can improve business like the organization’s back office departments: accounting, finance, sales administration, customer relations, as long as proper steps to execute a smart implementation strategy is initiated. While the purpose of RPA is to transfer certain processes from humans to bots, human capital is pivotal to a successful transition. In other words , RPA accelerates flow of work that already exists within the organization.
In our pursuit of an effective automation we rely on good business process design, considering multiple factors, including systems use, business impact, data touch points, ROI of labor, and investment.
Steps We Follow:
Identify areas for automation. It is essential to determine process adaptability to automation. Each unique process is more open/ viable to automation or not based on various factors such as process size, industry, current process, and customer based SLA’s.
Check the adaptability of opportunity. We validate the opportunity / processes which are to be automated. Most processes typically comprises of two parts: transaction and decision making. Automation can be applied to achieve time & cost saving on the transaction part which is the more time-consuming repetitive task.
Our Team follows the following steps :
- Capturing the input, building the right codes, and then updating the systems. We involve the subject matter experts / Product build experts from the client organization to formulate the right codes.
- Developing an automation plan. After a thorough study of the process and understanding of all the “exception” scenarios, we develop the phases for automation plan. we carefully evaluate the performance of the plan at every phase before moving to the next phase.
- Deploy the pilot phase. To observe the effectiveness of the automation plan in real-time, before the actual implementation, it is tested through a pilot project. Evaluating the results of the pilot project improvements are made and then inclusion of those scenarios that need to be automated and those that can remain an exception are decided.
- Plan to handle contingency. Before rolling out the automation plan a plan needs to be in place for training and handling contingency depending on the critical of the process. It is good to ensure that all are documented for easy future reference
- Maintenance of automation activity. From time to time, with organizational changes and change in business scenarios there should be a good change management process to handle any changes. We build a change management plan for such critical and decisive hours