- Pioneers in Train, Hiring, Deploy Model.
- Delivered over 10,000+ trained, Certified with over 70% placement.
- Pan India presence (12+ locations).
- Delivering academy model for Healthcare, Insurance, BFS, F&A, and Com Tech.
- Strong integration with Universities, Colleges, and Government Skills Initiatives.
- Strong Client base in the Healthcare segment.
- Practical hands-on learning experience blended with the eLearning platform.
Academy Execution Framework
- Program Collaboration.
- Program Structure – Location, Hiring, Training.
- Technology enabled Learning Pedagogy.
- Program Management.
Program Collaboration Positioning
- Cobranded Collaterals-MindMap program co-created with Client
- Unique Collaboration between Academia and Industry specifically focused on Medical Coding – First of its kind in India
- Start a career with our Client on certification
- Cobranded Certificate issued
- MindMap Screened Candidates interviewed by the Client.
- HR, Aptitude, and Operations Assessments upfront by the Client.
- Approved Candidates issued LOI & placed into the technical training.
- No Fees are charged to Candidates for the training.
Exclusive First Right to hire by the client from a certified pool
- Letter of Intent to hire by the client for candidates selected for training
- Job placements/Internships in client’s organization for candidates successfully clearing the final assessments
Mentoring by Client SMEs
- Course framework designed in collaboration with senior Client Medical Coding Practitioners
- Mentoring and expert talks by Client Certified CPCs (2 interventions over the program)
Medical Billing and coding by the complexity
Medical Billing and Training design
Baseline Assessment for all candidates to evaluate on pre-requisites
- Prerequisites waived if 85% +
Pre-requisites (Refresher 40 hours)
- US Healthcare & Revenue Cycle Management (5 hours)
Anatomy & Physiology (25 hours)
Medical Terminology (10 Hours)
- 60 hours of Coding Boot camp
ICD and CPT Coding (35 hours)
Speciality category deep-dive (25 hours)
- 250 hours intensive Medical Coding program (6 weeks structure)
- Technical Program Coverage (200 hours)
- US Healthcare & Revenue cycle Management (20 hours)
- Anatomy & Physiology (40 hours)
- Medical Terminology (40 Hours)
- ICD & CPT coding (65 hours)
- Specialty Deep dive (35 hours)
- Communications & Campus to Corporate (50 hours)
Training Led by Industry experts and certified CPC professionals
MindMap Healthcare Solutions Consultant
Our consultants have over a collective 30+ years of experience in the field of Health care outsourcing.
A panel of Industry experienced trainers
- All Trainers with 4-6 years of experience in US Healthcare with specialization in Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coder
- Train the trainer certification for all empanelled trainers
- Industry talks by Medical Coding SMEs from various organizations
Program Student Lifecycle (Fresher/Campus)
- Step 1: MindMap multi-channel sourcing of Prospective Students
- Step 2: MindMap Screening for Fitment & online proficiency test
- Step 3: Client Interviews – HR/Ops/tests
- Step 4: Hiring LOI for selected Candidates
- Step 5: MindMap Classroom Sessions, eLearning and LMS, Client SME Sessions & Mentoring.
- Step 6: Final Written Assessment
- Step 7: Internship or Contract to hire for 6 months for Certified Candidates
- Conclusion: Full-time Job offer basis Internship performance
We look for life science graduates who wish to take on medical billing and coding as job profiles, through our refresher training boot camp (40 – 60 hours we upskill and re-skill these resources in health care especially RCM or Coding
MindMap Sourcing centres are currently across 12 plus locations and we are expanding fast (Hyderabad, Vizag being the centre for TS and AP)
We are planning to expand to Coimbatore, Kolkata, and Chennai in near future, especially for training related to medical coding. We leverage extensive data basis, campus connects, direct marketing, and digital marketing, to source the prospective candidates for our programs in Intensive medical billing and coding with training and practical
We target two to three strategies for state skills partnerships such as capital TASK in Telangana and APSSDC in AP to build state-wide momentum and volume.
We own multiple partnerships and have co-launched standardized programs with universities and colleges. We target final-year students to enrol certify and get pre-placement offers through integrated curriculum/electives.
Tech-enabled Learning Pedagogy
Mentoring by Client
- Monitoring, Mentoring and Career guidance by Client SMEs
- Explore PractiCode/VLAB or an in-house web-based platform for gaining coding expertise
- A paid platform allowing new medical coders to get real work experience
MindMap Learning Mobile App
- Gamification-based learning using the mobile application.
- A daily dose of quick quizzes, tips, learning and flashcards
- Leader boards & recognitions.
- Class by industry experts
- Webex by master trainers
- Scenario-based learning with hand on practical examples
- Trainer Certification
Technology enabled learning
- MindMap e-Learnings using articulate with 24×7 access
- Live Lectures and recorded lectures for self-paced learning
Learning Management System
- MindMap LMS for scheduling continual assessments
- Simulations to code using real-life medical records
- Interact with fellow students, SMEs, trainers
Strategic Connect (In person Quarterly)
- CLIENT- Healthcare COE Leaders, Hiring & Training Leaders
- MindMap CEO, COO and Project Head
- Review Project progress & align on Strategic direction
SME Connect (Monthly)
- Client SMEs and MindMap Master trainers
- Connect on Curriculum alignment, review batch observations, learn from graduated batches
Operational Reviews (Weekly calls)
- Client & MindMap Program execution team
- Track demands, placement of graduating batches, review of training pipeline, discuss Operating challenges & Course corrections